Mazer Cup Home Volunteer Info
Judges and Stewards
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
Other Volunteer Info
PLEASE SIGN UP ON THIS SITE FOR BOTH HOME AND COMMERCIAL!!!
If you would like to volunteer to be a competition staff member, please register or update your account to indicate that you wish to be a part of the competition staff.
Meals will be provided for all volunteers and judges. Each night there will be a sponsored Happy Hour for all judges and volunteers with drinks and light snacks.
- All judges will need to bring a laptop or tablet for electronic scoresheets.
- All entries will be judged "blind".
- There will be no bottles at the judging tables.
- Judges will be provided with a description of each mead.
- There will be a mandatory brief judge meeting each morning and prior to each session.
- We will split categories as needed to ensure mead flights are manageable by judges.
All judging will be done at the below address
Cinder Block Brewery
110 E 18th Ave
North Kansas City, MO 64116